Deals

Coupons (1) Freebie (1) HyVee (3) Menards (1) Other (1) Restaurants (2) Walgreens (5)

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Stockpile sale...coming soon...

So I've been researching stockpiling as well as the "Stockpile Sale" that some will do as a way to clear out items they don't use or to even help make some money on the side.

I have currently been stockpiling now for the last two months or so, and I would have to say that I've got myself a pretty impressive stockpile filled with various toothpaste flavors, deodorant, lotions, body washes, shampoo, conditioners, candy bars, RAZORS, medicines, kleenex, lipcare items, baby items (lotions, baby bath, Qtips, soap, etc), and much much more...

My intentions I think to start with will be to compile a list of what I've got available from my stockpile and prices and offer to friends, family, and locals on a first come first served basis.

This spring, prior to the arrival of #2, I will have a Stockpile Garage Sale. This way I have an opportunity to work on adding to my stockpile throughout the next few months.

That's just a small update from my world... :)

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment