Deals

Coupons (1) Freebie (1) HyVee (3) Menards (1) Other (1) Restaurants (2) Walgreens (5)

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Walgreens 1/24 second trip :) Much more successful...

Yup, it was my fault on the first time around at Walgreens today...

**Always remember, if you do a Register Rewards purchase...you can only do one of these transactions per deal, otherwise anything more than one, you won't get the rewards**

Here's how this one went:
(2) PERT shampoos
After sale and coupons: $.50 each

(1) Secret Flawless Deodorant
After sale/coupon/ and Register Reward: $.49

Organix Cherry Blossom Shampoo
This smells SO DELICIOUS
$6.99 with a Mail-in Rebate... FREE

(3) Jumbo packages of Size 4 Huggies diapers
After sale/coupons/and Register Reward: $5.49 a package ($.20 a diaper!)
I was pleased with this one since this size averages approximate $.30 a diaper and it's the first time I've worked a diaper deal... very good deal I think.
I also did not have the Children's Activity Book Coupon which would have made this an even better deal at approximately $.16 a diaper.

(2) SURE Men's Deodorant
After sale/coupon: FREE

Revlon Eye Lash Curler and Revlon Color Stay EyeShadow set
After B1G1 50% off sale, coupons, and a $5 register reward from a previous sale: $2.48 for both

(2) Clearasil Foaming Face Wash
After sale (25% off)/$2 off coupon: $1.59 each

This time around, I was MUCH more pleased.

I have a $1, $2, and $5 Register Rewards to use on my next purchase also! Hopefully next week will give us something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment