Deals

Coupons (1) Freebie (1) HyVee (3) Menards (1) Other (1) Restaurants (2) Walgreens (5)

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Walgreen's Shopping Trip 1/24






As I still try to work out the kinks on how the Register Rewards works, I think I may have messed this up a bit today but after figuring out my totals, I'm still pleased with my shopping trip and will chaulk it up as a lesson learned.
Basically, I am pretty sure that if you're going to do a deal where you are getting a Register Reward, you should only do one per transaction. For example, the Secret deodorant is on sale this week and if you buy one, you get $1 RR back... I bought 4 and got $1 back?! :( So, I can only think they had to be separate transactions... lesson learned.
As you can see the items I got were pretty good and here's how it laid out.


(4) Stayfree Maxi Pads
Used 2 B1G1 Free coupons
Used 2 $1/one coupons
Total: $.50 each
(6) Pert Plus Shampoo/Conditioner
Used 6 $1 off one bottle coupons
Earned $2 Register Reward
Total: $7 or $1.17 per bottle
(this was one where I should have earned $6 RR total, but messed up)

(4) SURE Men's Deodorant
Used 4 $1.50/1 coupons
Total: FREE
(I have more coupons, and will return to get more deals!)

(3) Secret Flawless Women's Deodorant
Used $.50 off each coupon
Earned $1 Register Reward
Total $4.97 or $1.65 each
(this was one where I should have earned $3 RR total, but messed up)

(2) Nestle Crunch Valentine's Candy
Used $1/2
Total: 2/$4 or $2 each

(2) Blistex medicated lip therapy
Used 2 $.35/1
Total: 2/$1.30 or $.65 each

(2) Olay Body Quench Lotion
Used 2 $1/1 coupon
Total: $13.98
**But will submit for an Olay Rebate making this FREE!**

(2) Olay In-Shower Lotion
FREE with purchase of Olay Lotion
So here is how the final total looks:
$37.51
$3 in RR
$13.98 Olay Rebate
Grand Total:
$20.53
I think it was a really good shop for that much!

No comments:

Post a Comment